Homoet 8p vs hack and weld job

What do you think will be better, performance wise, with my 80cc metrakit? Going with the 8p (maybe the motomatic 8p), or just getting a simonini or some other pipe and just cutting and welding it? What would you do?

Thanks.

Re: Homoet 8p vs hack and weld job

Just throw a brass horn on there and rip it!

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Simo hands down.

I like the 8p and simo, buy them both and try them for yourself.

i can afford that....

not lol.

Fuck the 8p.

I have it on my 80cc Metra and it blows off the line. Yeah, yeah...it gets up and goes once you hit it (around 30mph....)...but man, riding in the city just blows with it. Get the Simo. There's a reason Tommy went 70mph with it.....

is the reason 'cause he's so gosh-darn handsome?

i just got doen have a fun rally with my doppler er1 cut and welded

with almost no realy fine tuning my bike topeped out around 62 mph withy [plenty of top and om low end

It must be my good looks, cause I obviouisly have no idea what I am doing.

Matt it was funny riding next to you, cause I thought with our totally opposite gearing you would blast me off the line, and i would pull you super hard up top, but you only pulled me a little off the line, and i only seemed to pull you a little on top (not that we really got to blast together much, we'll really see at creature rally.)

just ordered a simo with the carbon fiber silencer. this is gonna be so sick, i cant wait! looking forward to blasting with you guys at an upcoming rally.

yea i know, kinda wierd... i need to buy some sprockets

what are you at 16x35?

I was running 16x36 this weekend. I was running 18x36 when i hit 70.

It can probably be attributed to my clutch eing tuned kinda gnarly, and your pipe probably revving out higher than mine. Interesting stuff though.

That ride home at 4 am with you sat night was one of my favorite parts of the weekend.

yea that shit was awesome

hey matt, was your bike pretty even with mine right before shit went down?

yea like exactly even

tommy, when did your bike end up making it to chicago? damn, i really wanted to cruise with you guys. maybe i'll have this finished next time we meet.

my gps topped at 62mph, so you got that speed dead on. hopefully i'll ride with you guys again soon.

My bike showed up saturday night. I built it up at the party. haha. bummed we didnt get to ride together. Come to creature rally!

god knows ill be there

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account