More kit Q's

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

so i just ordered my first kit, but i want to do it right. ive done all 798 searches but no one realy asked the questions about what else to do or they are very vague. im assuming i should get new tires can i just get away with the the rear? and should i replace all bearings or is ther key ones? anything else, certain things i should grease. thanks for the help sorry about asking another kit question its an airsal on a a-35

Re: More kit Q's

unless if your tires where already bad u don't need new ones. u need new gaskets and seals (should come with the kit) and u should put some oil on the cylinder walls for pushing the piston in as for bearings u might want to not required but a good idea cuz u don't want to have to tear into the engine a year or 2 later to replace them. i would at least check that they are not blue or something.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

do you know how many bearings there are in the motor so i can buy them before i tear it open? and are they all same size sealed bearings? i can only find one size.

you should probably order up a whole bunch of thingamabobbies and doodads and whatchamacallits.

the whatchamacallits are for when you're hungry duh...

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

very funny

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

oh and do the thingamobobbies come in diff sizes?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account