which kit for my 77 maxi

i have recently put a biturbo on my 77 maxi. and now i have an itch for speed. i have a 15mm bing carb on there already. i think i would like to keep it, but am not sure. i want to put a 70cc kit on it. but most of the ones i have seen won't fit the bing. should i just upgrade to the amal 17m. what do you guys think what should be my next step in kitting out my bike.

Re: which kit for my 77 maxi

dude, you really should use the search function. this topic has been gone over once or twice recently. so you should be able to find some stuff. good luck.

Seriously search, has to be the most covered topic on here.

FYI...15 bing is the recommend carb for the Polini 65, Willie in Denver running 50+ on a 15 Bing/Polini combo, and I think Steve from boulder was as well.

the Polini fits the bing...and is a fantabulous kit. Email me if you'd like one!

-Joe

I just put a 70cc athena kit, and a 19 phbg on my maxi. Can go an easy 25-30% faster now.

just buy them all and save yourself the time posting what kit u should get.

how much? will it fit up to a za50

u will want a better pipe if u r going to kit and maybe a bigger carb the bigger carb is not required but it helps a little

$240 plus shipping. and yes oh yes they will rock your za50

i just put a biturbo on it. and i have a 15mm carb is that sufficient

_15 bing is the recommend carb for the Polini 65_

Bi-turbo will work fine if that's your pipe of choice, you just don't want a stock exhaust on there.

1491+ posts on the subject if you'd search

You'll run out of top end.Just did a Polini kit with a 20mm Dellorto and Biturbo. The bike run better with the Bing and pulling some of the stuffing out of the pipe.It is a bit louder but runs better. No case matching either.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account