Jawa Supreme III pipe

Have a SupremeIII that I just got up and going runs really smooth. Tops out at about 35 with holes drilled in baffle. I have a dellorto 14/12 and a 15/15 that I can use on it, and am not woried about fabrication intake. My question is what is the best pipe I can get for the stock cylinder porting and either carb? I realize I will have to weld up a pipe to existing header or creat new header from scratch. Thanks for any advice.

Re: Jawa Supreme III pipe

do the old hack and weld. Get a stock pipe, hack the header off, get a perf pipe, hack it off, weld the two together and weld a bracket to your bike.

I believe we used a old tomos bullet header and a 2 piece biturbo and it was bolt on.

What is the best pipe I can use that will rev right on a stock cylinder. Hopefully something better than a biturbo

good question, stupid responses.

the 2 piece biturbo is going to be the easiest to get on there, the puch techno boss will probably be the cheapest and best performing. those have really really shitty porting stock, get in there and open up the intake and exhaust. you should have a 45 mph jawa... who can say that!

FLYING MONKEYS DYLAN /

JAWA FTW

Don't use the header off the stock pipe either, find something that matches the port you put on it at least.

Czech out Minarelli pipes, The stock minarelli pipe is really really close to the stock Jawa pipe.

Oh, wait, old post. Thanks Dylan...lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account