BORING A STOCK E-50

ERIC WOOLF /

Can we get oversize pistons and the bore the hell out of the stock jug?

Re: BORING A STOCK E-50

not the best idea. the jug wall is treated. nikasil or chrome.

whats the point? kits are so cheap in the scheme of things. and u get the added befit of sick port maps.

I've never heard of any great success stories with boring, these bikes are just too small and underpowered to begin with, even a stock ported cylinder bored to 65cc is gonna be hella slow compared to a polini.

mopeds need drastic change to double their speed.

I'd say that the port map is more important than the bore size and displacement.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki.Go to Moped Wiki. Thank you.

I concur, portmap is more important than displacement a lot of the time.

WHERE! there is no boring out page that i have found...

ERIC WOOLF /

Ok polini is it.

yeah that's not in the wiki and really isn't very helpful, but i think what u meant to say was, do a search.

YES do a search then ask for help. I have a Bat M48 i want to bore out. After searching for months i fond a 41mm & 43mm flat top piston. I want a 42mm dome piston. R&D is a lot of work time money and net working.Things like titanium or Ceramic ball and roller bearings especially Si3N4 have the following performance as low density, high strength, low friction coefficient, Work great in clutches & variator,s .Do a search ak the big R in R&D then ask for help.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account