Re: THE BIGGEST AND BEST TOP END FOR AN E-50

ERIC WOOLF /

Ok I kinda knew I would have to shop, but thanks again for all of your comments.

osprey of Dee'z loinz /

chill out tommy...

I really hope you know what you are about to start Eric.

I see bad things happening.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Better yet just send me your motor and $10Gs.I will be happy and you you can f----up the install, and you get a 30=30 guarantee 30 feet or seconds" FREE .

ERIC WOOLF /

Come on be nice. Playing with these motors is real fun. If you don't fuck around tryin this and that you won't know what they will do. I'm sure a lot of guys told Smokey Yunnick that he should not mess around with Chevy's small block.

chexk your timing maybe that will help....

get a list of parts available and check all the big sites on the wiki.

<a href="http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Shop_links">Click here for domestic parts vendors</a>

first get a solid list of what you want by checking out all the solid performance build threads and <a href="http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p_Ysahl1B79WHMUBbvCzNfg">; check the Moped Tuning Spreadsheet </a>

once you know what parts you want, you're pretty much set. I'd say give benji an e-mail if you are having a hard time finding anything you need.

U can kit for power. Or keep it stock and save alot of money in the long run. Nothing beats the reliability of a stock e50. mine is all original, and I'v never had a problem with it.

...Did Eric ever build this bike? Who knows?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

i like the part when he said polini

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account