pipe for a peugeot 103

what pipe do you guys recommend i run on my stock peugeot 103? links to any good ones?

Re: pipe for a peugeot 103

***Kim Jong illest*** /

the stock one

Yeah and take the baffle out.

Peugeot pipes are tough business. Most respond better to kitted bikes, mess with pedals/stands, and are a never ending trial of fitment and keeping things together.

let's chat matt

I enjoyed good sucess with a Gianelli like attached. It kept breaking though.

This is a Malossi pictured. Not made anymore. Polini had one too. Saves the pedals and stand. They are on ebay.fr sometimes. I've lost bids for 100 euros though lately. Prolly have to add 40 more euros on for shipping. I like moped parts, but I do have limits.

1215633837_ac32_11.jpg

I put a malossi pipe on a stock 103 with a 15mm carb. It made no difference in performance and broke immediately.

The ninja G3 works great with stock cylinders, and I've been wanting to try a kenji pipe for a while now. I really like the look.

You can keep the pedals with a ninja and doppler, but you may have to order a wider pedal crank. David from the creatures was able to get a set from 1977 that work with no mods.

Again, you can have a center stand, you just need to cut and weld the stock one so it has a narrower profile than original. Still totally works.

pics????

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account