polini country pipe

has anyone used this pipe before?

wheres the powerband in this badboy?

hows it sound?

Re: polini country pipe

its not a bad boy its a piece of shit. Every one that has used it has been disappointed and some have even had a drop in speed.

for real? looks very similar to the proma gp to me...

not if you held it in your hands. its wittle.

I think this pipe gets a bad rap. I recently put the one I have back on my Grande due to some crapy welding I did on the other pipe I had on it and the Polini country isn't that bad. The low end isn't too bad and the main power band is in the upper mids. It doesn't have a super top end but it does OK. I wouldn't buy a brand new one because you can get a better pipe from from treats for a similar amount of money but, due to the bad rap it gets here, you should be able to get a slightly used one for relatively cheap. It is definitely better than a stock or sito plus pipe and it doesn't have any issues with pedal or center stand clearances. If you don't want to spend a lot of money and you can find one for a fair price, I say go for it. Oh, and it's not too loud and sounds a bit like a MX Bike.

i wish i could, but this is going to be a weld on job.

i guess ill just keep looking around then, thanks guys

weld on?

yeah im going to use the existing header and weld on a expansion chamber. is there a term for that?

y not get a vespa pipes on ebay, they got simoninis which are hella good and cheap search Moped Pipe and theres like 3 of em

Why?

the powerband is high and it sacrifices some low-end so it is very dissappointing on single speed bikes, but it's perfectly decent on a variated setup, honestly had a little more top speed than the estoril on my bike, the esto naturally hits much harder but tops earlier.

oh yeah, and don't get the one with the header squished to fit between the pedal crank and the center stand of a ciao, make sure to find the unmolested grande/bravo/si version.

Yes, I agree. I have only used it on a variated bike. I have never tried mine on a single speed setup.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account