70cc av7 parmakit port map

Who wants to help out us airsal owners?

Do it for the resistance!

Re: 70cc av7 parmakit port map

its surprisingly alot harder/timeconsuming to make a good port map than it looks lol

***Kim Jong illest*** /

dude, im trying to do this too. i have a parma but the exhaust is totally stripped. my airsal is weak and i wanted to make a parma clone out of it, thing is the parma is a 6 port, the airsal a 4. tricky tricky...

If you are going to be working with the av7, you might as well just port the stock cylinder as per some info in this thread.

http://www.ventilxp.com/forumv2/viewtopic.php?t=11516

Motobro- you seem to have the ideal scenario- a parma for a template and an airsal to carve away at! I haven't seen the parmakit in person, so didn't really know if it'd be possible to do this clone... Do the existing ports/transfers on the airsal make it impossible to cut it into a parma?

Maybe its just time for some math on the airsal to figure out an aggressive port map. Im sure I could teach myself how to do this from the literature (in all my spare time! HA!), but don't really think i want to...

anybody have pictures of the Parma ports?

i have like 7ish pics of the parma and its ports. I took them a while ago kind of haphazardly, but im sure you could glean some info from them. Back when i had the 70parma (i traded it) i knew i shoulda port mapped it, but was lazy.

since i have so many just email me... ill put em in a zip file or something and you can do what you want.

Thanks Steve. Email sent.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account