nitrous?

is nitrous injection possible on a ped?

i already did a search so dont tell me to do one

if it is possible and wont totally blow up what size tank should i be looking for (i have a streetmate r and can easily put the nos tank in the big stoarge compartment and run the plumbing from there

Re: nitrous?

it will work. but it will seize the engine because with nitrous the engine runs to lean. its been done, though.

tousche

touche`

sorry im not french

no, you are just from New Jersey.

pwned

why the hell are there two "nitrous moped" threads currently residing in the first page of the performance board?

why not

Because it's stupid to talk about running nitrous when you're 15 and from New Jersey. You don't know enough to be able to make it work yet.

Actually.....go ahead and inject nitrous in your ped.

Please come back tell us the results. If you live.

well if i do (i dont think i will) i w ould drill and tap a hole in the intake boot (i dont no what to call it) and then put it in there unless there was an easier way

why not? aside from the fact that a nitrous burning moped is stupid in a Wile E. Coyote way?

how about this:

the forums are for discussion, not for you to come on and just flood with the same questions over and over. It gets old. Especially when the repetitive threads always seem to be about boost bottles, nitrous injection, and all sorts of other shit that stereotypical Tomos kids come here talking about because they're not really into mopeds, they're just too young to own a douchey crotch rocket.

Raymond Wright IV /

leave nitrous to cars.

I think it'd be more interesting to strap an array of high power model rocket engines on your ped and set up a control to set them off as desired. It would be crazy and dangerous, but at least it would be epic.

i think theres a guy that does strap rockets onto anything with wheels, like a wheelchair

rocket ped???

I....

THINK....

I....

MAY...

KNOW....

WHAT...

I'M...

DOING...

THIS...

4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!

Mythbusters

god, please kill me if I have to see another nitrous thread....

Do a search or I will die.

here's a faster way to blow up your engine...

run nitromethane drag fuel in your motor. you'll get the same kind of explosion.

same speed improvement too. from about 25~30 mph to about 0.

...Could just veeeery carefully funnel in some nitroglycerin, yup; it would go fast alright, some chunks faster than others, even.

:-)

Nitrous can prolly be done, I imagine, but I don't imagine that your cylinder or crank would last too long. The hollywood image of nitrous doesn't take into account that engines are never really the same after every time that stuff is used, and must be painstakingly rebuilt after only a few epic blasts.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account