Re: muffler belt...does it really slow the ped??

or here

wouldn't hurt to check on your alluvial damper while you're at it. let me know if you need to borrow a hydrospanner.

i have a dvd player. and a movie rental store down the street.

DVD player? dude, you are _so_ not from the 80's.

Frostback Ditch /

If you want to gain some power, it was determined that an egg (preferably chicken or other types of poultry) will help increase compression. Just drop it in the tank and ROAR.

Aspire to the level of hurley pugh enthusiasts

i never said i was from the 80's just injoyed the movies and know what a fluxcompasitor is

and i know what it did for my ped!

How many times do I have to tell you guys to check the turbo encabulator! Seriously... it's like the most commonly discussed thing with the exception of arguing about how to break in an engine.

Here is a link that has some good info on the turbo encabulator and it's operation.

muffler belt...does it really slow the ped??

Just remember that at this level of tuning your turbo-encabulator has now reached a very high level of technical development. It has been successfully used for operating nofer trunnions. In addition, whenever a barescent skor motion is required, it may be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocating dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration. Keep all that in mind and you should be fine.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account