ninja g2

well, im trying to figure out if i should make an attempt to run the g2 with a 70cc kit. has anyone tried this combo yet? moby or peugeot, doesnt matter. im wondering if anyone has actually run it. pretty much everywhere i read doesnt advise it... but maybe someone here has done it and its not that bad?

Re: ninja g2

we setup a TSM with a massive 7 port malossi kit, and a G2... and it had absolutely no low end. could be vario related though.

malossi 70 or malossi 50?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

g2 or g3, which one is better for a 70 kit?

g3 according to everything i have read everywhere.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

thats what i thought. thanks

anyone run these together? bump? peter, was that malossi 7 port a 70?

70, sorry.

thanks dude. im trying to figure out if thats what i want to do. how was the top end?

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

Just did a build on a moby with a 62 malossi and a G2 with a 15:15. I think I mangled one of the oil seals because it feels like it is binding up a bit. It looks/sounds sexy as hell.

do it and let me know how it goes. i have been waiting to install my 70cc airsal kit cause i wasnt sure about running the g2 with it.

From what I gathered on that poorly translated page Ben posted, the G2 is best for high reving 50cc kits and doesn't like 70 kits too well. Run a doppler if you have a 70cc kit!

a doppler you say? i would love that, but they are so expensive. not saying i dont want to spend the money, but i did buy that g2 about six months ago. i'm thinking i might just give it a shot, and if it sucks, well than, anyone want to buy a slightly used g2?

i might. depending on the price. email me.

oh. its a moby pipe. nevermind. sorry!

you no like the moby's?

oh, i like them, but i dont have any! i have a few 103s though!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account