Dellorto 15.15 & MLM Intake Question

So, does anyone know how you get the Dellorto 15.15 onto the Batavus Performance 15mm intake from Motion Left?

The plastic ring that fits inside the Dellorto is not big enough to fit over the intake, but fits just right in the carb.

Do I need to grind out the interior? Is there a trick I'm missing?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Dellorto 15.15 & MLM Intake Question

How far off is it? You can buy a thinner plastic sleeve from www.dellortodirect.com ; unfortunately they have a $10 flat shipping rate, even for a $2 part.

Yep, that's the answer. I need a #7 Ring.

Thanks for pointing that out, Bullz!

Terry

where can i get one of these? and how much are they

are you sure? i just got mine, and installed it tonight. the ring fits on fine as long as you loosen the clamp screw. it was slightly stiff getting it on, probably cause it was new, so i just sprayed a little silicone lubricant on it, it and went over perfectly.

well i know where to get it i just mean how much lol

about $175 shipped for the carb, two cables, and the custom intake manifold. improved my low end hugely, but now its kind of fucked up, so i have to figure out what ive done wrong.

what is it without the cables and carb since i have a 12:14 carb iu can bore out and cables i can make work

im not sure. i think the intake alone is like $50, but you can just call devin and ask. he always answers the phone.

can someone tell me how to reach mlm motion left cuz i want to see that intake they make for my batavus laura m48 and can anyone post a link or attach a pic of there mlm intake for the batavus, thanx

motionleftmopeds.com has the phone number listed

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account