Okay so I got my HoleShot clutch springs from peeweecycle.
Here are a couple pictures I took as I replaced my springs. Hopefully this will help anyone else wanting to replace the stock springs.
It was a breeze! Easy Mod.
1) Removed my Muffler
2) Removed the Crankcase drain screw, and drained the oil.
3) unscrewed the Crankcase cover (careful - philips heads strip easy)
4) removed the crankcase cover
5) removed the circlip holding the clutch houseing in place.
6) removed the clutch housing
7) slid off the clutch carrier assembly
Pretty much it. Lay it on its back, and replace the springs.
Reverse to put it back together.