Dynos

spill it, anybody tried to build one, know of a shop that can handle such a low output. I thought one of youse guys built one, badly. I'm gonna keep reading.

lemme know

Re: Dynos

Yea, that would be nice. But Im guessing if you put a moped on the dynos designed for a motorcycle, you would be running flat our screaming, and the screen would read please start engine to begin dyno run. And those Dynos are off by about 3-5 hp. So it would not be possible to get a reading. haha jk.

But it would be cool to know how much our bikes are putting out HP wise.

Flat out*

Ya really need an Eddy-Current dyno to measure output on small displacement motors.

AF1 out of Texas has one link they have a lot of experience tuning small displacement two strokes since they use to have a RS80 race bike. That and Micha hand build the motor that was in the current world speed record holding 50cc streamliner.

If I remember correctly someone on MA had there Magnum with a polini tuned there as well, Turned the Dyno just fine.

ghost riders have one, never fine tuned it though. ran outa time.

there are rumors of mopedwarehouse having one.

The assholes at the harley dealership wouldnt even let me see if I could get a reading on their dyno.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account