almost died.... brakes

my drum brakes are not cutting it another damn car pulled out in front of me does any one now how to get disk brakes for a puch

Re: almost died.... brakes

wow i have never seen that before i'm going to start saving for that i value my life

Or you could also service your stock brakes to good working order.

stock drums in perfect working order sometimes just can't cut it. Coming to a stop from 50+ can be scary when you feel the cables stretching. (new cables too!)

Mike

I can't get my stock brakes to work at all. I've installed new pads, cut the diagonal notches, sanded the back like DeeZy's post suggested, and still they don't work. My next tactic is to install new brake cables, and use the inspection holes to get the gap between the pad and the drum to the specifications from the manual.

I was considering pabricating a bracket and mounting the hydraulic disc brake of my scooter on to my maxi.

u kno retro fit.

hahah i had those avid brakes on my dirtjumpin bike but now i have avid juicy 5's instead there hydro's much better than cable

just weld a mounting bracket and you can easily adapt disc brakes to your ped.

easier said then done, but has been achieved by many.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account