Biturbo ez bolt on for a55

Okay..I've purchased a biturbo for my a55 sprint. What exactly does an aftermarket exhaust do to achieve more mph..will I do more harm than good to my motor. This is the first mod I've done..not counting a locking gas cap...I can rest now knowing bums and drunk college students will have a much harder time pouring crap into my tank..PS anyone know where I could find some folding rally pedals. I called 1977 peds since they're out right now..says they'll let me know when they get em..any other sites have any?

Re: Biturbo ez bolt on for a55

hey thanks for the info. So, my question is now...if I take the stock pipe off, will I have to mess with the idle etc...it runs good now..(its new) so will I screw my motor up by adding this biturbo exhaust?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

You need to upjet. 77 sells the jets for your carb. See whats in there now (probably somewhere between 58-62) and get the next 2 sizes up. You'll have to change the idle and stuff. Pretty easy.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

seattle mopeds has folding pedals! 3 pair. i can see them from here.

206 545 7337

I see the a55 carb upgrade kit on 1977's page. It looks easy but..i screw easy things up..wish there was a you tube video to follow along or some good instructions...I'll wait and purchase the carb kit then put the pipe on...oh who am i kidding..bet im gonna want to bolt it on now as is...tell me if I should wait?

you should wait

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account