exhaust drilling

Im thinking about widening or adding another hole in the back of my kinetic exhaust...

There are two holes at the end of the exhaust which seem to be smaller than the exhaust port, and I think its restricted in this way. Since it doesn't have an expansion chamber this should help right? Or does the little box/baffle piece at the end act as an expansion chamber?

to drill or not to drill?

Re: exhaust drilling

it will help. wont give as nice as a power band as a expansion cahmber but it will increase the flow, better top end. may need to upjet.

~SABAT!

thanks... gonna put a better exhaust on soon

can anyone else want to back this up?

just me baby!

i drilled out some baffles today on a maxi. and i beleive it made this thing hit 30 solid.

~SABAT!

what exhaust are you thinking of for your kinetic? ive got one and im not sure what exhaust i should get. right now ive got a piece of steel conduit that i mangled into a temporary exhaust, its pretty loud haggard and slow.

So after i did this, it was running great for about 5 minutes and then just died... I just got back from spending a half hour trying to get it to start and another 45 minutes pushing it back home... I don't know if the exhaust did it (think its the heat/humidity), as it was running fine for a bit, but shit sucked

I was looking at the proma circuit and the techno circuit...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account