Vespa pipes lets compare

So i'm rocking the simonini circuit right now. It clears the kick stand but not the pedal. I really don't care about either i gotta run start it either way.

So yeah what you guys running

the Circuit gives me good mid and top but wonder if there are some better pipes out there other than that one.

Re: Vespa pipes lets compare

how much was it and where did you get it?

bump

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

proma circuit. best vespa pipe ever, probably.

i have the long fancy simo pipe who's name i always forget for my 80cc ciao, but haven't ran it yet.

yeah, im going to agree with terry dean here. proma circuit is fucking AMAZING. and i have the super long simonini calibrata as well! i just dont have the bike all put together yet.

The Polini Marmitta Mod Top One and a Malossi filter added about 8 miles an hour to my stock ciao. I like it. Fits excelent. Sounds good.

Also I have this pipe but have yet to put it on as it requires removing the plate bracket and rebracing the tailight. It looks good and well made as well.

the cow stomach. I want to see how that one compares to my simonini ciruit

Brian Smithmeyer /

Well, I have only had the Polini Long Country and the Polini Top One. I can say that the Top One fit very nicely on my Bravo. The Long Country require me to drill one hole in the swingarm to hold the back of the pipe. Both of them clear the stock pedals and stand.

Performance wise, I can tell that the mid-high range on the Top One is better. I honestly thought it would be more of an improvement than it was though. I plan to stick with this pipe for now. Although, I'd like to hear more about the Simonini pipes.

I have this Leo Vinci that I got from Angelo. It looks mostly like a Circuit, but if Angelo says it's a Leo, I'm inclined to believe him. Anyway, it's a bad ass pipe. It worked quite well on my stock engine with a 13.13 and filter and multivar, and I could bury the needle even then. It also seems to be doing quite well with my 64cc Malossi, though I expect I would see a small gain with a Calibrata or something similar. It's diffucult to get a good seal around the exhaust flange...anyone have any tricks on that?

i have ended up putting tons of RTV sealent around the flange than put it on and let it dry it really doesn't work though. Vespas suck that way.

That leo vince is nice i think its a proma circuit copy type thing

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

mat, when did you get the simo pipe? you're going to run that on your ciao? it's going to suck on 50cc, from what i've heard. that's the pipe i have for my 80cc.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

MATT

sorry, my other mat(t) friend has only one t.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account