Re: another AV7 porting thread

Mike McScoutington /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yes, for sure. If you do some piston work you should be able to get a little bit more out of your bike. I would also get a new belt and grease your wheel bearings and such. You would be amazed at how much well lubricated or new bearings will help. I weigh about 190 and have a 25 mph cylinder with a 15:15, stock pipe, and a little piston work and I have been GPSed at 37.7 on a good long straight. If you are feeling real crazy you can crack the bottom end and do some port matching and help your cause more. Quarterkick has a stock replacement fast cylinder that you could check out. It is ported will and comes with new chrome plated rings. My buddywho is your size was running that with the 15 and stock pipe with no porting and hitting mid 30s.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account