Puch Parmakit Problems (PPP, yes!)

adam /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So I've got this parmakit on my ZA50. I've tried two exhausts, a boss and a bullet. They both refuse to sit correctly to do a proper mount job.

The exhaust's mount wants to sit behind the bike's mount(the one that comes out from the pedal crankarm). That is to say, the exhaust's mount wants to sit in between the bike's mount and wheel. I can force the exhaust to mount on the outside of the bike's mount, but this seems to put too much pressure on the cylinder resulting in air leaks.

Has anyone experienced a problem like this with or without a parmakit? I've never heard of this happening and really don't know what the right solution is. If I mount the exhaust between the bike's mount and the wheel then the chain slaps the exhaust. That is obviously not going to be okay.

Any ideas?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account