bullet vs. biturbo?

Well I'm looking to get some sort of exhaust for my tomos targa noped and I don't know much of anything about moped exhaust. I'm looking at stevesmoped.com and they have the biturbo for $109 or the bullet for like $80... is the biturbo actually better/worth $30 extra? I could afford to get either, but am on somewhat of a budget and the more money I save the more I have for other parts so if the bullet sounds nice, but ultimately I want whichever one will have the best performance.

and yea it's for an a35 and this will be the first upgrade on it... thanks.

Re: bullet vs. biturbo?

first, use the search function, there are a million threads on this. 2nd off. get the bullet.

yea sorry about not searching for it, but I've been searching this forum a lot lately and I can't stand how it shows you all the replies too instead of just thread topics... any way to control that? and thanks for the input too.

noomgibb

well 1977 is sold out of the biturbo and doesn't seem to have the bullet for tomos... unless it's the same exact thing as the puch one?

also is there a difference with the two piece biturbo cause they have that in stock for the a35 should I consider that?

thanks

Call the Warbux moped shop in Chicago (numbers on the 1977 website). I think they have the tomos bullet in stock and might be able to send it.

well you can let this thread die I just ordered a bullet from mopedshop.com

Congratulations! You are the 100th person to ask that question on the forums!!! Pick up your brand new Tomos Revival!

YAY! thanks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account