Jet estimations

I will be running a 64cc Malossi, TOP race crank, 13mm intake, 13.13 dellorto, Malossi refilter, and Leo Vinci HM. Currently running all but the 64cc and the crank, Jetted at 64, which is on the rich side of just right. Anyone wanna guestimate a range to start with after the kit and crank?

Re: Jet estimations

What? This better be on a vespa.

Yeah its an Fing vespa!

thank god...the 13.13 was scaring me.

I would jet high, around 74 and then gradually go down from there. If it starts running really nice, go up one or two points and break it in rich.

I had almost the same exact setup on my si. I had the taller vespa gears and ran a 70. It was too rich at startup.

Hey, good to see you there Colin. Thanks for the tips, guys. I DO NOT want to seize this sucker. First kit, we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping to have her up for Bomb Prom. Going to be a lot of work going on this weekend port matching and drilling the intake a bit further, then break-ins. I bury the needle all the time now, I'm stoked to see what she'll do with 64ccs and a crank.

Yeah your bike should work great. I hope I get my bike running perfect before cinci as well...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account