Re: Tunning 60cc kit

sam /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

paul said it was his kit,built to his specks at pewwee,however it came in a bone stock looking box with yamaha all over it.the head definately doesn't look like yamahas head it huge and raiser thin, should do a great job cooling.Jon really appreciate every thing i've read that you said, been reading a lot of threads but your views seem the most verifiable.Madtown I think it was you that said better learn more before i hit the kit, well i've been reading and I'll let you know we are going to fire it up tomorrow, by the way pewee fukd up and did not send my jets and they billed me, so hopefully the kit is better than there shipping dept.thanks for all the input i'm going to hit the pipe next.Jon I have guessed that a little four stroking is not that bad especially if your already accomplishing the speed you desire, is that so? how much is enough vs too little.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account