Tunning 60cc kit

sam /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Newby + mechanic + 60 big bore kit + unit filter +qt50 = Paul at Peewee told me the sixty kit would be eactly the same as the my 49 with not much of a variable on jetting if any, he said pull the pin all the way up on the carb and plug chop after, but he had a k&n as a model and I got the uni so one of the cooler cats told me to grab 75 through 70 I'm gonna run 25-1 and chop a lot until I feel comfortable to ride it again. I have read a lot and really think this is with out a doubt the coolest way to break into moped listening to you tinkerers,I really think you guys are the goods, I am a ameba but I've got cash and patients and one or two friends that are mopedians and with there help and a few good tips I hope not to blow her up. Any bets?gonna run the 75 at start up and go from there?

sam

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account