rear sprocket for Sachs

hey does anyone know what my options are as far as a rear sprocket goes? are there any from other bikes that might be compatible with a sachs g3? the only sprocket ive found so far is a 44th but im looking to get a 42...

Re: rear sprocket for Sachs

hi fellow Mopediphile! I've read somewhere in another post that the Sachs rear wheel is compatible with a Motobecane rear wheel. With this conversion you gain sealed bearings and a 36 tooth sprocket(or 32, i cannot recall at the moment) and is supposedly compatible with the rear pedal brake. I myself have been looking for a different rear sprocket. Did you happen to check out Mopedshop.com? they currently have a 12 tooth front sprocket for sale(OEM is 11 tooth) . If you find out anything lemme know thanks

danielnguyen2012@hotmail.com

try handybikes

Check your sprocket. Should have a number on it. If its a Z- then a number. Then it takes the Z sprockets like my Seville. You can get them in all kinds of sizes. Ask BJ at Handybikes.

Cool man ill check right now. Good info

thanks dudes!

i found this on mopedshop-

Rear sprocket for Italian wheels 42 teeth - 42.5mm center hole - 4 7mm mounting bolts - 66mm bolt hole circle - flat sprocket - no offset. New old Stock OE for Safari mopeds.

think maybe that will work on my sachs g3? i couldnt find any letters on it so i cant tell what type of sprocket compatability i may have...

Thats the one. Its a Z-42.

cool thanks for the info! =)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account