Is is just me?

I just got a proma gp on my magnum xk after exhaust header mods I bolted it up. I was running it on a stock E50 with a high flow airfilter and upjetted carb. The puch went 30 before the pipe now it goes 32 is there something I did or need to do or does the proma gp totally suck.

Any opinions appreciated

Re: Is is just me?

youre doing it wrong.

Is is just me?

It does not totally suck. In fact, it's a totally decent pipe. Are you jetted properly? Where is your needle set? What's your timing look like? What does your plug look like?

its just you.

proma GP is one of my favorite pipes, stock cylinder or kit. realllly nice all around. got my stock set up HAULING

what did you do when you nodded the header? Messing with angles and length can ick with performance if not done right.

I just cut it were it would have been cut right before the cupling and put a new cupling on then a new exhaust my timing hasnt been adjusted. spark plug is fairly new no leaks all seems normal I'm jetted fine right where it needs to be. It just isnt ripping like I had hoped

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account