loud exhaust???

I just got a new exhaust for my puch maxi. I'm just a little nervice about the city and the decibel level of my new exhaust. Is there any way to quiet it down without lozing any power.

Or am i just being paranoid and should just put some ear plugs in.

http://www.1977mopeds.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=48

Re: loud exhaust???

calm down, it's not that bad. Is it really loud enough for ear plugs?

if it's that loud, check your exhaust gasket. Is everything sealed right?

I set off 2 car alarms when I went past them. My old exhaust never did that.

get a full faced helmet, it makes everything nice and quiet.

not for me, my homoet has this certain tone that vibrates my skull, full face helmet and all.

A BiTurbo isn't that loud, it just has a tone that really carries. My roomate could hear me coming from like a half a mile away.

I am looking for a new pipe for my Maxi too, and noise is a concern, along with the powerband, so I think I am going for the tecno Boss, if I can find one that is.

Its better if people can hear you .

Keeps you a bit safer.

Just make sure its on tight and there isn't air coming out when it runs. If the sound is coming from your cylinder area instead of the end of your pipe you have problems.

ERIC WOOLF /

A LOUD ASS PIPE AND A BIG TAIL LIGHT WILL SAVE YOUR ASS AND REMEMBER IF IT'S NOT SMOKING IT'S BROKEN

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account