Mikuni carb

Ok so im gonna put a performance airfilter on my dailem motor with the stock mikuni carb, and when money allows I will be custom fitting a biturbo pipe on it. My question is where can i get jets for the carb because i am obviously goin to have to up jet. If there none available which i find hard to belive i willhave to get the intake manifold ported to 15mm and go with a 15mm carb. Thanks guys

Mikuni carb

Any shop that sells small dirtbike parts should have mikuni jets they are really common .

Mikuni carb

Nice i kinda figured that because my old 4 wheeler has a mikuni carb. how do i figure out what size jet is in the carb now?

Mikuni carb

The size should be stamped somewhere on the jet but if not you could try to size it up using machinist bits.

Re: Mikuni carb

A lot of Yamaha bikes use Mikuni carbs, so do some searching there.

Dellorto jets have the same threading and are almost the exact same size as my Mikuni jets. I have used Dell jets in my Mikuni carb, and Mikuni jets in my Dell carb with no problems.

Dellorto jets are SUPER easy to get, just go to TreatsHQ ebay store and buy a pack.

oh my god that's awesome. i'm buying a vm18. you just sealed the deal for me.

What?

vm18 is a carb from mikuni Zeb.

Oh okay i wasnt sure if that was the motor on my ped or something, I cant for the life of me figure out what motor it is. It doesnt have a belt like my friends trac, its got a gear selector to take it in and out of gear but its only a one speed. If you guys know what motor it is let me know!

Mikuni carb

Almost any motorcycle shop carries mikuni jets

Honda and Suzuki uses those carbs to

yes mikunis are everywhere, except at our finest retailers of moped parts!

These ones are the ones I'm using in the 13.5mm carb I got from Smitty GENUINE MIKUNI 102/221 MAIN JETS FOR CV AND POWER JET CARBS (N102/221 SMALL, ROUND, SLOTTED HEAD They are very similar to dellorto jets, just a little longer.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account