Mock up

Waiting on tires, tubes and some other finalizing features.....Cant Wait

1207419287_dscn8313.jpg

Re: Mock up

very pretty

Man those wheels match the frame very nicely and that red pipe is an excellent touch.

hottt

Raymond Rexroad /

That is frickin' awesome.

Is that a Proma or what?

Tecno circuit for a puch, Heated, Bent, Heated, Bent, Heated, bent. Used High temp ceramic paint, De-restricted

1207429356_dscn8309.jpg

Sweet!

i thought i had the only orange wheels. looks great!

is that duplicolor paint?

they are red coco

Are those puch 5 stars you're adapting to fit, or are they meant for the honda?

They were manufactured for the camino (the european hobbit) they are NOS from 1983-84, Solid Iron Grimeca wheels, I didnt paint the wheels those came straight from the factory in that color for 1 model only, I painted the exhaust with dupli-color engine enamel.

And yes, they are red

niicccce

_Solid Iron Grimeca wheels_

Iron??? No way; aluminum alloy for sure.

Either way very cool.

No they are iron, That is what the belgian guy that i bought them from told me, and belgium is where pa 50s were most produced since the manufacturer was based there, so i think that they are iron, These suckers are SOLID

Could be, but I highly doubt it. Are you sure he wasn't using "iron" as an easy English word for "forged metal"?

If they were solid Iron I bet they would weigh like 30+lbs a piece.

Plus every other moped/motorcycle mag I've ever seen has been made of an aluminum alloy or a magnesium alloy.

Possible, There is always that language barrier so that sounds very plausible to me. Regardless these babies are nice and solid. i cant wait to put them on the bike

They do look hot, very nice score. Be sure to post once they are mounted up.

Bruce Edwards /

What did you use to heat the header to bend it?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account