do they make a racing crank for 2 speed puch?

I was just looking at performance cranks, and all i could find was cranks for e50 1 speed. do they make za50 cranks?

do they make a racing crank for 2 speed puch?

They make roller crank arms, and they had stock roller bearing cranks. They are SUPER hard to find.

Re: do they make a racing crank for 2 speed puch?

No, they don't. You can fit a different con-rod and big-end bearing in an existing crank tho. See a dirt-bike shop about that, they know how ;)

Ok. thanks.

have a shop that presses cranks, unpress a 1speed performance roller crank and press it into 2 speed crank ends

I think you can buy just the connecting rod from metrakit and then have that pressed in.

You can also contact Devin from Motion Left. He had my performance crank made by a machinist, and it is sweet.

moped warehouse sells the rod "top performance". i just bought mines there. also treats hq might have it. just press it out and replace. no big deal.

some '85's and '86's had 2speed roller cranks.. buttop and parma ha ve aftermarket con rods... shaw said it takes 15-20 tons of pressure to pop the old one off.

Yea it took me 15,000 psi to push the pin out of a 1 speed crank.

Big old hydraulic press did the trick.

Motion Left did mine, just give them a call...

yep, devin has done a bunch of 2 speed crank conversions. who wants a "i'm with devin" tshirt?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account