Why am i four stroking worse with 82 jet, than 85?

ZA50

65CC MK

Biturbo

19mm PHBG

I was four stroking with the stock 85 jet. It would go faster at 3/4 throttle than wull open, so I bought an 82 from treats and installed it. Now its worse. Cant even get up to speed any more. Plug is oily as hell. I also examined the holes in the jets before installation and I thought the 82 looked bigger.

Common sense would say an 82 is smaller than an 85, but that doesnt seem to be the case.

Re: Why am i four stroking worse with 82 jet, than

exactly why i use jet drills with bing jets all the time. bing hjets are made by a couple different companies and i have seem MORE than a few mislabled jets. it happens.

never encountered that with dellorto.

Just keep downjetting.

Wonnnnderful. Id like to keep downjetting but treats is sold out.

Anyone have a 75 or 80 theyd like to sell? Also looking for a 45 & 50 idle jet...

treats isnt the only place that sells jets... try dellortodirect.

you could be too lean try going up (trust me)

i did try it. im rich. trust me.

Trust Me!......................

no srsly. trust me. im srs.

did you email benji? I know for a fact he doesn't show all the stuff, including jets, on his site. I just bought a 21mm PHBG with 82,85,88,92,94 jets, which arn't shown on ebay.

No i didnt but I was just discussing that with my father. I'll shoot him an e-mail.

I emailed him last week and he said he was out of most dellerto jet. He said he would get more in this week.

TRUST ME

If you get real desparate. Fill the hole in the jet with solder and re-drill it a smaller size. Worked great on my gas furnace.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account