Malossi and simoni exhaust question

Im about to install a simoni circuit pipe onto a malossi 70cc kit. Do you have to take the apparatus to a welder to make something so they will fit together. My Simoni came with a adapter but it's not threaded as is the malossi 70cc kit is threaded.

It's for a Peugeot 1978 103

Thanks

Re: Malossi and simoni exhaust question

Hey man I sent you an e-mail forgot that you got that malossi kit from Ryan without the flange style mount don't worry though they will fit together with a little work.

How's your build going anyways man? (well except the exhaust)

...is there a reason why you're not a squid? just curious, and probably not the appropriate forum for this, but I'm always wondering.....

Ask the squids!

Hey thanks for the email Tom. I sent you a reply with some more info.

It did come with a flat flange adapter but not threaded. I pretty sure I can use the stock part and weld something together that will work.

yeah i got the 70 cc kit and a bunch of other stuff.

Im still waiting on a few parts but I think it's all comming together. Im kinda worried about the lower end and since this is the first time that I will be rebuilding one of these things with mods, i better just do some housecleaning and resealing while the engine is out, any hints??

thanks

chris

I haven't even found what group Im supposed to be in. I'm from oregon but going to school down in cali. Inland Empire

what group is that??

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account