Malossi and simoni exhaust question

Im about to install a simoni circuit pipe onto a malossi 70cc kit. Do you have to take the apparatus to a welder to make something so they will fit together. My Simoni came with a adapter but it's not threaded as is the malossi 70cc kit is threaded.

It's for a Peugeot 1978 103

Thanks

Re: Malossi and simoni exhaust question

Hey man I sent you an e-mail forgot that you got that malossi kit from Ryan without the flange style mount don't worry though they will fit together with a little work.

How's your build going anyways man? (well except the exhaust)

...is there a reason why you're not a squid? just curious, and probably not the appropriate forum for this, but I'm always wondering.....

Ask the squids!

Hey thanks for the email Tom. I sent you a reply with some more info.

It did come with a flat flange adapter but not threaded. I pretty sure I can use the stock part and weld something together that will work.

yeah i got the 70 cc kit and a bunch of other stuff.

Im still waiting on a few parts but I think it's all comming together. Im kinda worried about the lower end and since this is the first time that I will be rebuilding one of these things with mods, i better just do some housecleaning and resealing while the engine is out, any hints??

thanks

chris

I haven't even found what group Im supposed to be in. I'm from oregon but going to school down in cali. Inland Empire

what group is that??

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account