Re: Minarelli Performance Cooling Fan?

mine runs better without the fan but mine has the big square head on it the cylinder doesnt even get that hot it just dissapates through the head

but then again its 30 degrees here il have to try it in summer shit whats the most that can happen sieze oh well i have plenty of parts to do a quick rebuild

you know how sometimes when you're really aroused you have a little spooj that comes out of our wiener?

well i just got that from that Gadabout.

How about a smooth flywheel and electric fan?

yeah but then you need a battery and you have to charge it

i was thinking today maybe just CPU heat sinks clamped to the sides of the cylinder for extra cooling

i still think it would be fine with no fan and just have the big square head like the fantic motors have

Anyone try this kit out? It eliminates the fan.

1204072839_special_alloy_kit_bore_41_mm.jpg

where do you get that kit

Yeah, I want that kit, it looks like it would cool plenty!

55cc. Good oldskool kit. They soft sieze very easy... RUN 25:1.

Should be able to run a computer case fan off of the lighting circuit. They only use about 5 watts. Use a bridge rectifier and capacitor to convert the AC to DC.

Another thought is some sort of air scoop to force air thru the cylinder fins when the bike is in motion, but it's likely to look ughly as well as pick up lots of dirt.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

they need the fan because there isnt much fin surface area on those motors. same deal with vespa. run without the fan and you'll be lucky not to kill the thing.

il try running without a fan on the hottest day this summer and if it doesnt sieze up then its good its a piece of shit anyways

i ran without a fan for about ten miles no problem but that's because the screw holes on the flywheel stripped out. i wouldn't do it if i didn't have to.

yeah i had that problem too i used self tapping zip screws to hold my fan on

so did anyone ever try ay of this?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account