here you go guys really rough quick transalation. feel free to edit it as you please
1. compresion: all of our kits are at the apropriate compression such as complete top ends and withouht head.
2. crank arm: once you have taken the cilinder apart check the crank arm there shouldn't be any play in the vertical motion. and paralel movement should not play more than 0,7 mmm
3. piston skirt: check piston skirt for damage if they're is any trade it for a new one
4. ports: if possible and if you have the tools touch up the ports so that they match the cylinderas close as possible . for a better flow of gases
5.cleaning: clean very well the piston ring slots and grease them up aswell as the cylinder and piston. etc.
6.Piston: atencion the piston has an arrow on it pointing to the exhaust port
7. important: while bolting the head do it in a progressive criss cross pattern
8. tuning/timing: slow down or retard the point of ignition by 1.8 mm to 2mm befot top dead center. change the spark plug for a grade equivalent to b7h
9.carburator: increase its size up to a maximum of 21mm, adjust carburation apropriately depending on what terrain or weather you are in such as sea lever temperature etc.. metrakit has at your disposition dellorto carburators.
10. lubrication: use synthetic oil
11. breaking in: it is recomended that for the first 300 km you do not go WOT this way your cylinder will las you more km and its also recomended that you increase your oil by 1% so if you are using 2% go up to 3%
12. exhausts. if you wism more options we have a wide catalog and variety of exhausts . Metrakit is not responsible if you choose to use another brands exhaust