Jetting for my ciao? suggestions

Heres the plan. Going to mill the head, 13.13 carb, port and all that junk, simonini circuit exhaust.

What size jetting should i be aiming for so i know what range to buy in.

Re: Jetting for my ciao? suggestions

depending on how much you port and what all that junk means, if not then you should end up somewheres around 60 or smaller..I'd start with the 66 that comes with the 13.13 and some jets in the fifties and low sixties to downjet through untill it stops four-stroking, that is if you are not splitting the case to do any case and crank work, open up the intake, etc..

If it helps at all, my Ciao with a stock engine, 13/13, Sito+ and RedFilter is running a 65 and is just right. Was running rich with the 66 on there.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

must depend on elevation. here in seattle, i'm running a 58, and that's with a pollini kit, proma pipe and 13/13. plugs are dark, too

in the CHI you'd be good on the 60s range. i'd start with a 66 and work backwards...you might be ok iwth the 60 jet

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

sorry, i'm running a 60. forgot that i upjetted some the other day.

i say you need to do plug chops and pay attention to your plug. that's the only way you'll figure out what jet to use.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account