which exhaust for my CIAO

so treats has a few pipes up.

i was thinking this one

<url> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/vespa-moped-simonini-performance-pipe-proline-bravo_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35619QQihZ007QQitemZ170184394809<url> ;

Don't know if any one has or any thoughts on it

or if i want to drop some coin there is this one

<url> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/vespa-moped-simonini-performance-pipe-hand-made-carbon_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35619QQihZ007QQitemZ170189774558<url> ;

Benji seems to have a few smionini pipes, I may kit and i may not but i'm thinking something with good mid range and top end would be ideal. Any one have any suggestions on the ones i showed or any other pipes

Re: which exhaust for my CIAO

and how do i actually put up links ....

sorry,, here it is fits Ciao, I modified it to fit SI

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

SICK

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

i have that second pipe (though i haven't ran it yet). i've done my homework and apparently it's a great pipe for high revving applications on a kitted bike. it wouldn't be worth the money on a stock bike, though. if you're not going all out, i would go with a circuit style pipe. best all around performance from my experience.

what are your future plans for the bike?

the chrome one that cory has on his ciao (available from treats) is a really great all around pipe for the price.

1202256288_p2040008.jpg

I am going to kit sooner or later. But since most of my riding is city riding i'm looking for good mid range and top end. Yeah i like corys pipe but i like the first simonini i posted too.

But plans for right now is mill the head, carb, variator, exhaust and porting.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account