Tools needed for 80cc metrakit

I was just wondering what tools besides a dremel I would need to make a Metrakit 80cc kit work on a puch

Re: Tools needed for 80cc metrakit

E50 or ZA50? if you want to put it onto a E50 then the dremel + the other tools used to pull the motor apart will do the trick.

Do you have the big port metra or the small port version. If it is the big port you will need to get metal welded onto the sides of the case to expand the area available for the transfer ports and sealing surfaces.

It's an E50 and I don't know i ordered the Metrakit on www.mopedshop.com. By the way it's an 80cc, oh and what carb and size should i go with?

I would go with the 21 delorto or the 24mm mikuni like all the west coast guys are doing. What pipe you running?

I am going to be using a 2 piece bi-turbo. All im going to do is cut it and angle it up near the header. I am not quite sure exactly how I am going to do it but i want to make it look like those cafe racers

bad chose for pipe need 70cc pipe email treats hq for the best

Would a tecno estoril be a good pipe?

i can't wait to see this bike!

I like estoril pipes but the homoet 8p will fit right on with no hack and weld

estoril header too small, wait for the simonini. I didn't loose bottom and GAINED... Top afters switching. Homo 8p is very expensive is more top only.

Isnt the homoet 8p very loud? I really dont want to attract any extra attention! Sorry for the dumb questions, this is my first puch

big engine cylinder, small air filter, 2 stroke, pipe = kinda loud. a new peformance needle bearing crank made my cylinder really quiet :) intake is the loudest thing though

Where can I buy a simonini? It looks really cool! and from what I can see, a bunch of people are using them.

first video. need some carb tuning and clutch tuning...

there on there way... you can email me

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4670425430449374009

Its a sick exhaust! Where can I get one? oh and how can u start it with that exhaust without push starting it? Thanks alot

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account