Oil?

I have been looking into "better" 2 stroke oils. Has anyone used the BIO 2T stuff from maxima? I went to their site to grab some Castor 927 and saw the BIO. Any input would be welcome!

Re: Oil?

Anyone?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Do a search on here. This topic creates a raging debate every couple months.

Yea some Mosquitos and Puddle Cutters use Maxima Bio with good results but no better than other oils except for emmissions

I use the Bio stuff from Maxima, works fine for me. I'm using it on a polini 70cc kit and case, so a fairly performance oriented motor with no issues.

-naz

i use bio on my kitted hobbit.

but motorex or repsol full synth on my orange motobecane

full synth only for my babies :]

full synth. i use valvoline two stroke motorcycle racing synth PERIOD

amsoil

cheap and awesome, mixes 100:1 so you only carry half as much with you!

i use some strawberry stuff (ipon i believe). works good, smells better

i also use the bio 2t on my 50cc kitted puch. no problems. works as well as motul as far as i can tell.

Burris _Hi Rev_ degummed racing castor oil ;)

Do you guys like Castrol Super 2-Stroke?

I have burned a lot of Castrol 2T at $2.57 quart from walmart with no adverse effect. Wierd?

Ha, looked around for Burris, turns out it's spec oil for Kart racing. Which makes sense, I got my last bottle from an ex Karter.

$66 / 12pk of pints.

might just be ordering some up.

smells like racetracks

Agip all the way

1200246902_214pxagip_logo_svg.png

stihl runs in chainsaws at 13500 rpm and has stabilizers

i just pour about half a bottle of maple syrup in with my gas keeps my engine running nice and makes my bike smell like a pancake breakfast. haha

maple syrup! Great idea, I love pancakes. Better yet, maybe I should dump in some warm sausage or bacon grease too!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account