ok must see!

Re: ok must see!

now that is what drifting is all about ok i have never seen such torque! thats gotta be a 2speed 80cc +

what kind of puch is that? korado?

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

that's not really all that much torque, though.. especially if it's a kit

burn outs aren't hard, and getting loose on dirt isn't either really

? you have this much torque?!

whats your setup?

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

well, i guess all of my mopeds are pretty torquey..

magnomos is 2 speed obviously, and can burnout all day

ams is also two speed, but a manual.

and various vespas that i've had have all be variated

yeah, sorry. i guess if you're used to a one speed puch or something that is a lot of torque

ok now i think i need a 2speed

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

that appears to be a puch 2 speed with a polini kit, a huge carb and pipe, on some frame i haven't seen before. looks like an fa50 or something

yea it looks like a fa50/pinto i am surely not liveing right if yall have torque like that. i want some.

there are 2 or 3 the same one has case induction ,i have been wanting to try that to mine

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

watching the video, i thought they were all the same bike, just with two different paint jobs. red at the beginning, bluegreen at the end

i'm pretty sure that is a mini-maxi, there is a girl in one of the michigan branches that has a red one, i think. it was at k'zoo and red october. Either way, pretty cool vid, for a bunch of eleven-teen-year-olds.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

mini maxi! yeah ok, that's it. i knew i've seen it before, it just looks different all unmini'd. there were two of them at ghostride2

did they have power like that?

what hurts is that they have a 32T rear spocket which by all rights should rob low end.

also look like there is a manual shifter of some sort

this looks like the same kind of motor wow!

Need a new rear tire yet?

here is a web site with this"hero puch": http://www.powerzone.com.uy/imagenes/clasificados/motos/motos.htm

and a google translation of the site

Excellent sell puch hero, the engine is in 80cc, I expansive, carburetor of a 125cc with cicler to measure and the new engine is made to a couple of months ago, the motorcycle walk very well and pushes enough. Back is a plate of 28 teeth to aprobechar force of the engine and beat speed. There are photos and videos. That's all for less hero puch table.

Omecord@hotmail.com

1195709241_hero_80cc.jpg

muchas Gracias Amigo!

Apparently the moped is a zanella. I've never heard of it. It looks like they made motorcycles and mopeds in the past, probably one of those newer bikes that were never imported to North America. After searching it seems that some zanellas came with a 70cc or 50cc version of the minarelli v1 motors. The one in the first video apparently uses a hero puch motor. It may be a 2 speed handshift motor, which combined with an 80cc top end would probably produce the results seen. The hero puch motors may be improved internally similar to the korrado motors (cdi, roller crank, big ports) The frame does seem to be rather similar to the dart, which is funny in itself.

interesting stuff!

28T spocket with that kind of torque! wow

looks like a puch dart to me. with either a gillerdoni or a metra 74cc kit

also i got my stock moby to drift in kzoo on the dirt track, not hard for the bike but hard for a rider to get it right.

Defiantly a Dart. I think they call em hero puchs over in the Netherlands. Motor is a 2 speed hand shift puch motor Z50. Kit looks to be a EuroKit (75cc) since it has fins like a metra but is siver.

Since the motor has a clutch it would be pretty easy to get the rear wheel spinning with that setup. Just rev it out and drop the clutch and the back wheel lights up.

As for the dirt track skills, well its just that skills. Shit looks fun.

Only in Uruguay...

And yeah, air cooled engines really like long burn-outs and high-rev, low speed drifting sessions :P

Thats a south american moped/noped. They made 10,000's of them and its a zanlla pocket, is what its name is. Look like the V1L minarellis. btw.

Like dean said, burn-outs and getting loose on dirt is easy. My 65cc+estoril variated tfr does that, it's not very fast (wide-angle baffle cone still inside estoril, no case work yet, need some heavier vari weights and the 9:1 gearing too), but it sure gets up there quick.

well then when my Pinto grows up someday i want it to be just like a hero puch dart! i will be content.

Ed is right, its a Zanella pocket, it came with a minarelli. My guess is that someone did a motor swap. I found a forum full of them! Some with the 100cc minarelli kit too, I bet these suckers fly as light as they look. Check it out. http://ciclosargentinos.mforos.com/44856/6056685-mi-zanella-pocket-entren-le-ise-modificaciones/?marcar=pocket

!yo qierro un zenella!

soy cocoloco~

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account