Re: por-15, line-x, et al

Bert /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

LOL! My son would I'm sure. Of the other three girls, one is at MSU Law and I'd bet she would ride one daily when it's warmer. The next would like one but she's a driving disaster - one of the reasons for my high rates. And the 17 year-old doesn't really seem interested. A buddy has a Honda Metropolitan I could pick up fairly cheap that I tried to interest her in - meh. (And it's not just because it's a scooter! LOL).

Now if I told them I was giving them mopeds and taking away car access - might not be so happy.

I still get a smile when I go out to the garage and there are three mopeds out there, when 3 months ago there were none.

My wife is going to try the other 50V today to see if she likes it, or will let me sell it to my friend.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account