Re: por-15, line-x, et al

Bert /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Well, I'd probably use Red-Kote (which is now actually blue) because of the extended dry time with Por-15. I was interested because the new Moby looked a little rusty inside, and I figured "what the hell - something else to experience on a moped". This evening I cut my third drive chain to length, and I've gotten very good at that process. Given the amount of posts on here about rusty tanks I thought it would be a handy skill to have - another piece of the puzzle.

(I'm one of those older assholes with a job that lets me buy moped parts and stuff without a real second thought - thinking it's cheap compared to what I have to spend on cars. For example - I'm shelling out about $350 a month in car insurance on 3 cars - that's the problem when you have four kids on the policies - two of whom are 17.)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account