florida puch riders, what jet?

so I just polini kitted my sisters maxi. she lives in the melbourne beach area. I didnt have any jets so Its running way too rich at the moment. (stock 82 jet from the 15 carb)

polini kit

bullet pipe

15mm bing

high flow filter

anyone with this setup in this climate? what range of jets should I mail out to her?

Re: florida puch riders, what jet?

btw Im leaving tommorow morning otherwise id order a bunch and try tuning it myself.

try 90-100

I live about 5 minutes from Melbourne.

Humidity is the huge factor down here.

I'm kind of surprised that it's rich with the 82. I was thinking that it would be almost dead on.

I run a 72 in a 14 Bing on a Korado top end and Simo pipe, but that's with no air filter.

I say send 74 through 78.

p.s. Would you pass on my email address to your sister? I've been looking for some fellow riders in the area. Just moved down here recently.

just got it tuned right. 98 did the trick. its quite unbelieveable since the same exact setup in NYC takes a 70 jet.

steve, I dont think my sister is too interested in riding with other people, so much as just getting to work. I tried.

Hey Vic - is this the same Maxi you got from me to get to your sister? If so, that's cool that you've hooked it up a bit... and I knew Jae wouldn't let you down. He's got a couple sweet puchs.

Justin

LOL thanks Justin, it's they don't run at the moment:P

justin, its actualy a different bike. the gold one went to another friend of mine though, they are very happy with it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account