KORADO PERFORMANCE PIPE

What pipe will fit on the Korado. The Maxi and magnum don't seem to quite line up. Is this a chop and weld situation??

Re: KORADO PERFORMANCE PIPE

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Ask Harold, he's a korado pro.

And Harold, when you see this, I'm still down for selling you my Korado top end. Life has just been hell lately. I promise it's yours if you still want/need it.

yeah u gotta chop and weld. either that or buy a homoet 8p which is too big for 50ccs and really expensive. best thing to do for a korado is to buy a homoet 4p or a tecno boss, chop and weld the header and bolt it up. with the proper tuning a korado can get near 50 on stock parts =)

Mij no rush, i want it but i wont have use for it for at least a month. i know what its like to be busy lol.

I new you were gonna say that. We all love to chop and weld though, right?? I know I got a boss laying around somewhere, I guess I'll try that. Thanks Harold

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Haha, I knew Harold would read this since it said Korado on the thread. :)

Thanks for that info too Harold. I think I'm going to attempt to put a pipe on mine. She does 32-35mph now.

Man I never new how much bigger the korado motor was until I saw it next too a regular puch motor. Boy those original puch motors are small.

Chas

man, why doesn't anyone ever go to car muffler repair shops for this? you can literally have them make ANY size pipe, with any bends at any angle you so desire. i do this with mine to eliminate angles. straight flow is way better than curves and angles. and if you want a slightly bigger diameter they can do it. they have the technology, they can make it better, faster stronger.....

i meant to say do this for headers. chop a muffler, take it there and have them make a header

the motor is still 49cc, the head is just bigger...

Oh i know, but I just saw them side by side the other day for the first time.

Re: KORADO performance pipe welded up

Just cut & welded a tecno boss pipe on my korado on Saturday. I have to check on my GPS, but now she'll bury the speedo. According to my speedo it's now doing around 45mph. Gotta GPS it to be sure. Haven't even messed with the jetting yet.

Lost most of my low end power though. Maybe I'll shave the head now for a bit more torque.

I welded my balls to my headder.

anyone got a shot of the internals of a korado engine? just wondering about the porting...what type of boost porting does it use?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account