Moby Split exhaust performance gain?

Hello all, I have a 50V and the exhaust split at the weld, does this get me any performace boost or would it be better if I take a clamp and tighten it up or even have it rewelded. It isn't that loud but I do get my front fender dirty.

Re: Moby Split exhaust performance gain?

funnny you ask that. i'veheard people say there is NOTHING you can do to a stock moby exhaust and i kinda believe em. i've been running sans exhuast for the past couple days (here andthere) with no noticeable difference. if that isnt gonna do anything, your leak wont either. get it patched up, i'd say. some jb weld would do the trick if its small enough.

just buy a replacement exhaust. $25 ebay...seriously...you can just click on buy it now...they're always available. or upgrade. or ask someone who's selling theirs they aren't very expensive

I have run my bike with no exhaust at all (the loudest shit ever) and it made no difference. Post on buy/sell and someone will probably give you one.

ha, if you send me a good 32 mm wrench that isnt too big and clunky to get it off, i'll send you a moby muffler.

channelocks

yup!

yea i used vicegrips today worked pretty well.

The stock blunderbus exhaust is definately not a performance item but it does keep the neighbours from complaining and the cows from going into premature labour.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account