Just bought a Dellorto 15:15 / Intake /60 Jet

I bought the following from The Moped Junkyard

TM-036 (15) $89.95

90 degree intake MB $45.00

DC-015(60) jet $6.95

It's going on a stock 50V - what do you guys think I'll be hitting on the speedometer with this set up? Pricing seem okay?

Re: Just bought a Dellorto 15:15 / Intake /60 Jet

hopefully that intake will do a song and dance too with that price. besides that the carb is a bit expensive too. you should get a set of jets, like from 56-68. if everything else is stock try going a little leaner than 60. depends on if you have the "fast" or "slow" cylinder. expect around 25-30 with that setup.

Well, I hit 25 or 26 as is without a problem.. You think it was a total ripoff, as far as price is concerned? Thanks!

i dunno. i got a 15mm intake shorty which is easier to deal with then a 90 degree for 20 bucks. I got my 15.15 dellorto for 75-80 new.. So yea you paid a lot. probably should have shopped around a little more, mopedjunkyard has a lot of really rare, obscure parts, pretty much any stock part i've needed, but you really pay for it there. In my experience their prices have been about 10%-20% more than other shops.

p.s. the 60 works real well w/ pantyhose instead of airbox. its louder, more powerful, and a bit faster. just tried it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account