so how do sachs owners go fast?

ok it seems impossible to find a sprocket for my sachs

Re: so how do sachs owners go fast?

biturbo

i went from 26 to 35

i can go 35 but the rpms are screaming hard i need a smaller sprocket then it would be fast and smooth

I put a 32 sprocket on a sach G3 wheel, but i had to cut the inner circle bigger with a dremmel cutting wheel and drill new bolt holes. I got it from Kevin.

Handy bikes has a couple of different sized Sachs sprockets you can order.

all depends on the rear wheel...

fortunately mine has leleu hubs

yes

the same as Puch

and the same rear sprockets and Puch

you could get that 13 tooth front sprocket that requires you to cut into the transmission case for chain clearance.."13": http://www.mopedparts.de/shop/article_0236103000/Ritzel-13-Z.-Hercules-Prima%2C-Supra-4-GP%2C-KTM-Mofa.html?shop_param=cid%3D1%26aid%3D0236103000%26

has anyone actually done this, cut out some of the transmission case?, I think I have 11 tooth on my garelly it seems to me there is no way I would even be able to squeeze a 12 on there, perhaps with some case modification I could do this.... but it sounds like Garelli and Sachs are in the same boat, I cant find sprockets either, just ordered a z31 sprocket, hope I can midify that to fit.....

i would like to find a 42 t rear.

it would be nice if a bigger front spocket would fit but it dont look like it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account