sachsgestions

so over the winter i want to put some time and money into my sachs G-3. ive been reading around these forums and talking to a few guys about fixing my stock motor until it gets to cold. i have successfully gotten it running.

but i want it to go faster. i dont know if i should kit the engine on it now or put a different motor on it. im not a purist, so it doesnt bother me to have another peds motor on my bike. i would have a porsche motor in my vw if i could afford it.

and ideas?

Re: sachsgestions

Start with a carb and a pipe, always.

thow a kit on that bi### the only problem with the G3 is it is difficult to find a smaller rear spocket.

i think Chris @ http://www.mopedshop.com/ has the smaller rear,, i bought a 42 from him

what carb should i get? thats my first thing. mine just rains gas everywhere even after total overhaul. where can i get one cheap? my stock was a 12mm bing but it has a 14mm intake. i havent looked at pipes at all.

if you guys want, the Tomos 22 rear sprocket will work, or at least that is what the guys said at 1977mopeds

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account