EBR forks

do all ebr forks do this(twist) or is this set broken, i was going to try and get a set of EBRs because my stock fork do this twisting aswell

Re: EBR forks

Are you missing the stabilizer piece midway up like in this pic? I cant tell from your video. If so, that would probably be the issue.

thats not a video of my bike, just found that on youtube, but my stock forks do the same thing and i wanted to make sure that if i by EBR forks they wont have this problem

That set on YouTube looks broken. They shouldn't do that new.

good, thanks

if everything isnt tight and set properly, any fork can do that

Frederick vdL /

True, either broken or not put together correctly.

Is the inner-mechanical-stuff of your fork OK? Didn't hit a car the other day or so?

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

stock puch forks suck, unless they are those magnum oil forks. ebr's aren't all that great either, but are a far cry better than stock.

if your top bolts are tight, as well as the pinch bolts in the bottom tree, you should get very little twisting.

Pete Daddeo *YouTube: Moped Problems* /

I had the EBR forks on my puch and they were great. No twisting like in the youtube video. Yes, i did see that video before I got mine and I was nervous, but they turned out great. Just dont forget to put the race on your old fork on your new EBR fork.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

yes, ebr assumes that you already have a stock fork that you are replacing, and don't include ANY hardware, except the bolts that hold the fork together.. not even the nut for the top of the steer tube! You'll need EVERYTHING from your old fork.

Huh,

So I assume it would be difficult to replace a moby fork with the tomos build of EBR's.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account