Race pipes for 50cc Puch cylinder

I'm looking for a pipe for my Pinto.

I've used a Bi-turbo and also a LeoVince on Puchs in the past.

I'm looking to try something a bit different.

Are there any Homoets for 50cc setups with non-angled exhaust ports?

Any other ideas are much appreciated.

Re: Race pipes for 50cc Puch cylinder

I think the homoet 4p is made for a 50cc with a non angled header. I'm not sure about the 6p.

only homoet i know of with an angled exhaust port is the 8p.

Cool.

I thought Homoets were mostly angled, and the non-angled were an exception. Learn something new every day!

Guess I have to start shopping. What are some good vendors that carry Homoets? I haven't ordered anything from Europe in 2 years or so; I'm out of touch.

treats hq on ebay had some 4p's recently, not sure if they still do. I think every where in the world is out of 6p and 8p right now.

Would a 4p for a Tomos A3/A35 be any different than a 4p for a Puch? Only thing I see so far is, it looks like a right-mount for the Tomos, whereas my exhaust is on the left.

There is a homoet 4p for puch and one for tomos. The puch one goes on the left and the tomos one goes on the right. Its possible that you might be able to use the tomos one on a puch but you'll have to make a rear bracket and probably bend the header.

6p's are unobtanium right now. I got mine from treats hq. I dont think there will be anymore for a while, since 50cc.nl (which is the supplier for most if not all of the dealers in the US) is out.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account